These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between Laimincom OÜ, (registry code 12383740, Aardla 25e, 50110 Tartu, Estonia) (referred to as the Seller ) and the person who made the query, order or purchase (Customer).
FILLING OUT THE ORDER
- The website www.laimincom.ee is not an e-shop, there are no prices on the website and inquiries are not treated as orders, unless agreed in advance.
- To complete the query, the Customer must enter the necessary data (Customer information), agree to the terms and click on the button “Send a price request”. According to the request, we make an offer or an order confirmation and it will be sent to the customer’s e-mail address by the Seller.
- Orders and inquiries can also be sent to us directly by e-mail or telephone.
- Once the products have been put into operation, it is not possible to withdraw from the order.
- Please note that the pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Laimincom is responsible for the parcel from the receipt of the parcel from the sender until delivery of the parcel to the recipient.
- If the parcel has been received by the recipient and the delivery of the parcel has been confirmed in writing, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered in a complete and non-damaged condition.
- Indirect costs of late, lost, or broken items such as loss of earnings and non-proprietary damage will not be refunded to the customer by Laimincom OÜ. Laimincom OÜ is not responsible for delayed delivery of parcels if the delay is caused by force majeure.
- After You confirm Your order, redirecting / changing the shipping address is a new ordered service and will be charged again as a separate shipment.
- The delivery fee and approximate delivery time depends on the destination.
- Estimated arrival times are in Estonia 1-2 working days (from the time the package is sent out.). On weekends and local holidays, the delivery time during these periods may be longer than usual. It is possible to choose between a courier service or a parcel machine (Smartpost).
- In case of delivery outside the European Union, the customs should be paid for by the recipient of the parcel (Customer).
- Custom-made or clearly personalized products (e.g with logo or printed products, special sizes) cannot be returned.
- Including for large quantities. Also applies to large quantities. In this case, the condition is specified before the order is confirmed.
- Companies (juridical person) do not have the right to return the ordered products.
- In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store.
- In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted, 3 days after receipt, to e-mail email@example.com.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (eg a wrong or defective item).
- Laimincom is not responsible for the transport ordered by the customer.
- Data regarding the customer and their orders, stored in the website ordering environment, is handled as confidential information.
- Personal data will be processed according to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Customer personal data is processed by Laimincom OÜ.
- Laimincom OÜ may authorize the processing of personal data to other legal entities, provided that the processor has a contract with Laimincom OÜ. The processor is required to keep the personal data processed confidential and ensures the protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements provided by the law.
SUBMISSION OF CLAIMS
All complaints related to the orders or invoices shall be submitted in writing to Laimincom OÜ at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 days after You received the order.